Our Workplace Culture
TPC Group’s commitment to a culture of trust encourages productivity and helps the Company stay competitive in a dynamic industry, by offering employees industry-leading benefits, market-based and performance-driven compensation and flexibility in the workplace that appeals to a multi-generational population. We understand the needs, interests and priorities for achieving balance between work and life is as varied and diverse as our employees. Pending certain criteria, these are some of the flexible work arrangements we offer to various employee groups in our Company:
- Maternity Leave Standard – The Company supports birth moms in giving 12 weeks of paid leave.
- New Parent Leave Standard – The Company provides six weeks paid leave for a non-birth parent before and after the birth or adoption of his/her child.
- Sabbatical Standard – The Company provides up to three months of Sabbatical for eligible employees to recharge, pursue a personal goal or desired action.
- Occasional Flexible Work Hours and Location Standard – The Company allows for a mutually beneficial arrangement as agreed upon by employee and supervisor that allows flexibility for eligible employees, regarding both hours and location, around a set of Core Business Hours (9 a.m. to 3 p.m.)
- Reduced Workweek Standard - A reduced workweek arrangement is a work week schedule that is less than the standard 40 hours. There are two versions of the reduced workweek arrangement: A Short-Term Reduced Workweek Arrangement and a Transition to Retirement Reduced Workweek Arrangement.
- Working from Home Standard - Working from home or from other premises of the employee’s choosing other than the workplace.
- Vacation-Buying Standard (January 2018) – The Company allows up to forty (40) hours of purchased vacation above and beyond any carryover or employee vacation allotment.
We offer a compensation program to attract and retain top talent.
We believe our compensation is designed to support, reinforce and align with our key culture elements, the Company’s business strategies and objectives, as well as goals and metrics set on an annual basis. We will always work to administer a compensation program that is fair, consistent and free of discrimination. In this spirit of trust and transparency, we share a detailed individual market comparison annually so each of our salaried employees know how they compare to a market-driven benchmark.
- Retirement Plan
We foster a culture of health and wellness.
TPC Group is committed to providing an overall safe and healthy work environment and supports employees in the pursuit of healthy living by providing tools and resources through a robust Wellness Program. At TPC Group, we believe healthy employees are more engaged and productive in the workplace. When we help our employees to understand their health, and provide the resources and tools they need, we can help prevent many health conditions from developing.
We cultivate a culture of giving.
Through activities such as our annual United Way campaign, yearly volunteer day (One Day), back-to-school supply drives or adopt-a-family program during the holidays, our employees have an opportunity to engage in our communities, give back and make a difference, based on their individual desire and commitment. TPC is recognized in all the communities in which we operate as a responsible, giving and respected corporate citizen.