TPC Group maintains this website (the "Site") for your information, education, and communication. You may download material displayed on the Site, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site, including the text, images, audio, and video, for public or commercial purposes, without the written permission of TPC Group.
2. While TPC Group uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, TPC Group makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, timeliness, or completeness. TPC Group assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither TPC Group nor any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site or any of the material or information contained in the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. TPC Group also assumes no responsibility for, and shall not be liable for, any damages to your computer equipment or other property (including from computer viruses) due to your access, use, or browsing of the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Any communication or material ("information") you transmit to TPC Group through the Site, by email or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like will be presumed to be, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary unless clearly indicated otherwise. To the extent permitted by applicable law, TPC Group or its affiliates may use any information you transmit or post for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and/or posting. Furthermore, TPC Group shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how and/or techniques contained in any information you send to one of our Sites for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
8. This Site also contains links to websites of affiliated companies and/or third parties. We do not monitor or control the information collected when you elect to access a third-party link. Accordingly, TPC Group shall not bear any responsibility and/or liability regarding the contents of such third-party websites.
9. Although TPC Group may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, TPC Group is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations or for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. TPC Group will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing TPC Group to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.