Driven by dedicated professionals.
At TPC Group, we are committed to ensuring the highest levels of corporate responsibility, environmental stewardship and safety leadership.
In recognition of our efforts, we have received the following honors:
- 2015 Texas Chemical Council Caring for Texas Award
- 2014 Greater Houston Women's Chamber of Commerce Volunteer Legacy Award
- 2011 CSX Chemical Safety Excellence Award
- 2010 Greater Houston Women's Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year Award
- 2009 NPRA Award for outstanding achievements in safe operations in 2009
Baytown Operations, Meritorious Safety Performance Award - 0.0 TRIR
Houston Operations, Gold Award - 74.3% reduction; Meritorious Safety Performance Award - 0.4 TRIR
- 2008 Corporate Citizen of the Year, East End Chamber of Commerce
- 2007 Pinnacle Award, Union Pacific Railroad
- 2006 Texas Technology Showcase — Showcase Plant
- 2006 Industrial Energy Technology Conference Energy Award
- 2005 American Chemistry Council Energy Efficiency Award with “Exceptional Merit” Designation
- 2005 Texas Chemical Council "Caring for Texas" Recognition Award
- 2005 NPRA Award for Meritorious Safety Performance: For outstanding achievements in safe operations in 2005, achieving a total recordable incidence rate of 1.2 or less
- 2005 NPRA Gold Award: For achieving at least a 25% reduction in total recordable incidence rate during 2005 as compared with the average rate from the three previous calendar years. TPC achieved a 50% reduction.
- 2005 UP Pinnacle Award: For safety excellence in transporting hazardous products.