TPC Group is a Responsible Care® Company and a member of the American Chemistry Council (ACC).
We have built our company on a foundation of operating excellence by adopting and implementing corporate responsibility policies and practices of the highest level. In addition, we have strategically aligned our Environmental, Health, Safety and Security Policy with the Responsible Care Guiding Principles.
At TPC Group, conducting business in a responsible manner includes:
- Ensuring our EHS&S policy is strategically aligned with our Responsible Care principles
- Protecting the environment and the safety of people
- Assuring compliance with the letter and spirit of applicable EHS&S regulations, and going beyond compliance where appropriate
- Continuously improving our programs and performance, and seeking sustainable operations through energy and resource conservation and by reducing waste and emissions
- Providing our employees with the training and education needed to understand their individual responsibilities
- Developing partnerships with our stakeholders based on open dialogue, credibility, and accountability for our actions
- Reporting our progress to the public at large and ensuring transparency in our communications and our actions
While leaders at TPC Group are responsible for implementing our EHS&S policy, it is the responsibility of each and every employee to know the applicable environmental, health, safety, and security requirements for their jobs and to make them a part of every day at TPC Group.